Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HOW BUTTERY IS THE # 8, AT STEAK AND SHAKE!?!?!

I would not call myself the butter burger expert, but I have come across what could be the butteriest burger known to man. I found this to be news worth sharing. Now after one first finds out about this burger showing up at Steak and Shake the first question that comes to mind is; "exactly how much butter???" I asked a food technician a few questions about what this "Wisconsin Buttery Burger" was really all about. He left me hanging. After disregarding my questions he advised me to take on a buttery quest to find out, in the entire world; (or maybe the whole galaxy), where is the butteriest burger known to man? So to conclude, I hope to have more answers to your questions about butter burgers as time goes by.

No comments:

Post a Comment