Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Taste of the Promised Land

A long, long time has passed since I lost direction. It happens to the best and strongest of people. What may alter our ambitions is a loss of meaning. But three days ago butter, and a little love, brought me right back to ground. I figured out my purpose was to get the answers for you. So, as I finish my complimentary coffee from this nice hotel brunch, I plan out the days trek.

I'm still not exactly making the best time to Indiana. Of all the places i've journeyed to this one happened to be least familiar to me. (Probably because I haven't ever been there before.) Hmm, That's kind of like a metaphor. The cheese of the double stack, of my loins, is melting for the love I have embraced because of this dubious buttery burger. A tear wells up in my eye as I think of what my life was like before this undertaking. My body is still weak, oh the pain. And my apathetic mentality can only take me so far if I don't take time to rest, and shave, and a shower would be nice. But I cannot stop my long interstate walk towards the land of milk and honey-butter called Indianapolis.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment