Monday, March 8, 2010

Walk of Destiny

With my nap sack in hand, I took what remaining money I had saved up and headed out the door with my mapquest directions to Indianapolis, IN; The Cross Roads of America. Steak and Shake Headquarters is located there on Pennsylvania Street. Being that I don't have a car, (but some how have a computer), I started walking the interstate. With only 480 miles left to go, after a long day of self reflection and a buttery questions coursing through my veins, I have set up tent out here near a hotel so that I can pick up a wireless signal...

It is cold. So I started a trash fire. I somehow feel like I might be jumping into this hunt for answers to irrationally. But it's hard to think of a world where a man cannot know all that there is to know about anything he wants to ascertain. Tomorrow I will definently need to find a ride or something. The trash fire is slowly dying, I know I should stir it, but hunger has taken it's toll on my body. So I will try to get some rest now, so I can be awake in time to catch breakfast with the hotel guests.

If you have a butter question please leave a comment below me.

No comments:

Post a Comment